Forensic Engineers Melbourne
EMA provides expert forensic engineers Melbourne to our clients
An outstanding application of EMA Engineering’s expertise is Forensic Engineering and Building Damage Assessment.
Highly experienced forensic engineers with engineering experience and engineering staff are available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience of providing damage assessment and inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita.
We are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost effective remedial works.
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections and Investigations.
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks and swimming pools.
- Expert Witness and Reporting service for legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advice and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Preventative risk assessments.
- Hurricane damage assessments, Melbourne, Fl.
Forensic Engineers Daytona.
- Wind damage inspections and assessments, Melbourne
- Building cladding wind damage
- Roof damage assessments.
- hurricane damage assessments in Jacksonville, Daytona, , Melbourne, Florida.
- Building maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post construction.
- Building movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (buildings, bridges and other structures).
- Hurricane building damage inspections, providing structural and building advice to property owners.
- Our forensic engineers provide cause and origin, forensic buildings defects, construction defects, forensic investigations,site investigation, testing, technical research, and analysis of the information to provide our clients with an independent opinion on the cause of failure.
Our team of experienced professionals offer the following areas of expertise:
– Forensic Building Defects
– Forensic Collapse & Insurance Claims and Reports
– Structural Condition Assessments
– Discovery Assistance
– Second Opinion Structural & Forensic Inspections for Dispute Resolution.
Forensic Engineers Expert Witness & Testimonial
We provide structural & forensic damage assessment reports to insurance, as well as adjuster clients for building failures, natural disasters and failures due to under design. We also provide estimates for repairs based on original values and ASV. Whether the collapse is due to a design fault, natural disasters, deficient structural deign or over-stressing. we can inspect and find the cause and origin of various collapse, and damage origin as a result of storms and defects.